This morning, I made a video of me drawing and colouring this festive dangle design and turning it into a card.
This video shows me drawing in real time, and I hope you enjoy it, despite the wobbliness in places.
Here’s a list of materials I used:
- 8″x 8″ Winsor and Newton Bristol Board folded to make an 8″ x 4″ card
- 7″ x 3″ piece of Winsor and Newton Bristol Board to draw the design on
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen, medium
- Pencil and ruler
- Various Chameleon Color tones marker pens
- White Uniball Signo gel pen
- Tombow Mono glue
- Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and a mini foam blending tool
I hope you have a go at drawing this dangle design and making your own papercraft or craft projects with it. If you do, I’d love to see them!
If you’d like to know more about drawing dangle designs, or would like more inspiration, step by step instructions, and encouraging words, then my book “A Dangle A Day” is a good place to start.