I’m really enjoying this, perhaps a bit too much as I’m not focusing on what, perhaps, needs focusing on. However, it is true that a change is as good as a rest!
It’s a nightmare trying to photograph these pieces of artwork as they are so metallic and iridescent, but hopefully you’ll get a fairly good idea. I’ve tried to scan them, and for the ATCs it’s a no go, and the scan of the other image isn’t any better than the photo.
The ATCs have been so much fun to do, especially as I’ve been collaging and playing with texture, and gears…gotta try a little steampunk-ish type stuff every now and again!
Media used :
- Distress oxide inks
- Die cuts of gears and snowflakes
- Ranger Gloss Multi-medium
- Tim Holtz’s collage medium, matte
- Perfect pearls
- Imagination Crafts Rusty Patina
- PaperArtsy Fresco paints
- Posca paint pens
- Liquitex and Pebeo iridescent and metallic paints
- Various gems, glues, papers