Another mixed media piece just finished, I think. I may add glossy accents or 3D crystal lacquer to the bubbles/drops and parts of the flowers, or maybe not.
The image has been scanned so the iridescence and glimmer doesn’t show up, sadly. Also, I’ve been a bit heavy handed with the shadows around the flowers and bubbles/raindrops.
Here’s the list of media I used:
- PaperArtsy Fresco paints
- Distress Oxide inks
- Liquitex and Pebeo iridescent and metallic acrylic paints
- Perfect Pearl spray in gold
- Posca pens in black and white
- Derwent’s Inktense pencils
- Uniball Signo white gel pen