I’ve been keeping myself a little busy at times in the past few days making this years crop of Christmas cards.
The materials I used:
- Kraft cardstock and ready cut 4″x4″ Kraft card blanks
- Watercolour paper
- Spectrum Noir sparkle pens
- Zig clean colour real brush pens
- Perfect pearls
- Cosmic shimmer metallic and iridescent paints
- Nuvo crystal drops by Tonic
- Sakura glaze pen in black
- Inktense pencils by Derwent
- Gold glitter cardstock, matte gold cardstock and mirror gold cardstock from Crafters Companion
- UHU glue
- Glue dots
- White fun foam
And here are the resulting cards; they all shimmer and shine to one degree or another!